This is an incredibly easy recipe. You can add as much or as little pasta as you like to control the carbs! Good meat and lots of veggies!
- 2.5lbs beef stew meat
- 20oz can diced tomatoes in juice
- 5 zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 16oz box or pasta shells
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large crock pot pour out half the can of tomatoes.
- Season stew meat with garlic salt and add to crock pot.
- Add in chopped zucchini, onion, and garlic and sprinkle with salt about 1/2tsp then top with remaining tomatoes and stir together.
- You can either cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8.
- Once the cook time is up add in the beef stock stir with stew and taste to see if it need salt and or pepper before adding the pasta. Once satisfied with the taste add the entire box of pasta. If you want less carbs you can do 1 cup of stock and half a box. You can also skip the pasta all together and put over rice, quinoa, anything you like! If you're doing the pasts continue to cook on high or low stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked to your desired texture!
Comment if you have any questions!